Holiday Teddy Bear Tea at Taj!
It's the most wonderful time of the year -- for a Teddy Bear Tea. The gracious tradition of tea continues this holiday season at Taj Boston, Saturdays & Sundays, December 1st - 16th.
The young and young at heart will thrill to the magical Teddy Bear Tea, with a child-approved, bright, colorful and deliciously decadent holiday-themed menu that includes tea sandwiches of peanut butter and jelly, ham and Swiss cheese, and turkey and cheddar cheese as well as cookies, hot chocolate, and a host of festive activities.
The Dining Room provides a fairytale setting, perfect for guest to enjoy story-telling by Mrs. Claus, letters to Santa, cookie decorating, face painting, holiday arts & crafts and holiday sing-a-longs with a pianist under the crystal chandeliers.
Space is limited, therefore reservations are required.
Children are invited to donate a new stuffed bear or unwrapped gift that will be given to Children's Hospital Boston.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays in December 2012
- Seating at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Menu includes adult and child versions of tea sandwiches, pastries and beverages
- Festivities include story telling and singing with Mrs. Claus and her elf, face painting and cookie decorating.
- $57 per adult and $37 per child ages 12 or younger, or $27 per child if donating a new small teddy bear or children’s unwrapped gift for Children's Hospital Boston.
- Advance reservations are required and prices may be subject to change; please call the hotel to reserve: 617-536-5700